This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong if I talk to a girl I barely know about this?
11-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Is it wrong if I talk to a girl I barely know about this?
I'm a girl who likes a guy that I don't know at all cuz I'm new at school and I added his ex girlfriend on facebook is it wrong if I ask her questions about him and tell her I like him. We are in middle school and we are going to 8th grade

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:42 PM

yeah that would be weird...plus you'll prob only hear negative things from her about him anyway

Ads

yes!! especially in middle school girls over react. dont do it part of liking someone is getting to know them through themselves. ask him if u want to no stuff about him

Yeah dont talk to his exes. You'll only hear the negative..

you are in 8th grade do whatever you want, life doesnt have any real consaquences till you turn 18.

That depends on the girl. If she is nice, and understanding, then sure ask her a bunch of stuff. But if she is the "typical" middle school girl, i would just not say anything to her. Besides u should just ask him out, and get to know him better if u like him.

It's not wrong, but if the break up ended badly than the ex will only have bad things to say. If it was a mutual break up or something, maybe you could get some information like his favorite things or his phone #. DON'T TELL HER YOU LIKE HIM. It will pull out her old feelings for him, and might even result in a bitch-off. Just ask "Hey, do you have ____'s #, I have a question about class for him".

Don't! I'm talking from personal experience Confused
If she's in your school, even worse. And the worst of all is if she's a bitch, she might tell him or even everybody else! If she's really REALLY sweet it might help, but you know it's kind of bad to remember everything about a person you're supposed to have already forgotten... maybe she's still in love with him...

yes because she may think that you are trying to make her jealous. no you don't do that because she can tell you a lot of lies just because they have broke up, and she don't want you to have him because they didn't get along and have separated. you don't need to ask anybody anything just start talking to him if he don't have a new girlfriend yet. you can make enemies with the other kid in school by doing that and being new in the school. you can be known as a trouble maker and nobody will want to be your friend. then you can have a hard time in the new school. if you are going into middle school why don't you know this stuff, every body knows this! where have you been, home schooled?