This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My daughter left her Facebook logged in, so I pretended to be her and broke up with her boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 07:34 PM
My daughter left her Facebook logged in, so I pretended to be her and broke up with her boyfriend?
My daughter is 15, and her now ex-boyfriend, is almost 17.
I don't think he is very suitable for my daughter, I think my daughter could do so much better.
So I messaged her boyfriend, whilst pretending to be her, saying that they should take a break for a while.
My daughter hasn't found out yet, I was wondering whether I should let her find her by herself or not?

Many thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:42 PM

You should be more concerned about your suitability as a mother than about his suitability as a boyfriend.

Fortunately, she'll be able to get away from your psycho ass in a few years.

Ads

Im 14 and i think your right he is a bit old but you should have just chatted to her about it and told her what you thaught.

I agree with Snark.

That's wrong for u to do. U should have a discussion with ur daughter about the boy, not just dump him for her. That's invading her privacy and then she won't trust u. Find a way to fix it without her finding out. Bad parent. P. S. Rnt u the person who talked about dreaming that u and ur daughter were licking each other? See a psychologist. U may have a Complex either from being too sheltered or neglected at a young age.

Tell her.. but i wouldn't be surprised if she HATED you for awhile.

Wont work. Theyll c eachother and ask then she will hate u. Damn u r stupid

Oh my god, if my mom ever tried to break me and my boyfriend up, I would've hated her for the rest of my life. Honestly, you're being a real sh*tty mom. You should let her date who she wants, 'cuz its none of your concern.

I also agree with snark. Shell prob hate u for ages.

Y'know that one special connection mothers and daughters have?
You just crapped on it.

Now what would posses you to do that? Two years isn't an age difference at all! There are happily married people of a ten year age difference, and not even considered middle aged yet. Maybe what you think isn't what she feels. No matter HOW she finds out, you've pretty much screwed yourself, 'cause unless you fix it, you've just ripped off someone she loves. If you wanted to be a real mother, you'd tell her how you felt about this boy, you wouldn't pretend to be her. Now you've got him hurting, and your own kid hurting. If my mom ever pulled this with me... no, She wouldn't. She loves me too much to secretly control my life.