This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOMEONE PLZ HELP :( blackberry curve 9300 problems?
10-02-2012, 02:44 PM
SOMEONE PLZ HELP :( blackberry curve 9300 problems?
my blackberry 9300 worked fine for 3-4 days, i got a new battery for it today, just now its started giving me serious problems,it becomes extremely slow and pauses for about 10 seconds at random times.i stop receving whatsapp messages and later sometime i receive all the messages that i was supposed to receive throughout the day at once! when i click on browser, it comes up 10 seconds later, then when i click on it the second time,it comes up quickly, ive tried rebooting the phone and it doesnt solve the problem, it was really smooth earlier on but its become sort of rigid now. P.S : i dont have a memory card,im running on the internal phone memory and these are the apps ive downloaded: whatsapp,facebook,twitter,youtube,dictionary,weather trax,angry pigs,fruit slash,bbc news. the max amount of apps running on one time are 2, namely,whatsapp and facebook,please help me out i would really appreciate a helpful reply

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 02:52 PM

I think you don't have a lot of internal memory left and that's why your phone is so slow. When I had almost no memory left on my blackberry, it was very slow, and when I deleted a bunch of stuff it became faster. Make sure you delete the languages you don't use, and other stuff that you don't need such as the music, video, etc that comes with the phone when you get it.
Did you download any new apps on your phone before it came so slow? I don't think the battery would have caused this, but try the other battery and see if it works better?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply