This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my boyfriend randomly delete his facebook ?
11-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Why did my boyfriend randomly delete his facebook ?
my boyfriend recently lost his mother and ive tried to reach him only to get in contact with him twice he has been very distant.he deleted his facebook yesterday and when i texted him and asked why,he said he just felt like it? why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:45 PM

who cares if he deleted his facebook. do you honestly think anyone can tell you why your boyfriend decided to delete his facebook? no. dont worry about facebook. worry about your boyfriend losing his mother. that seems a little more important

Ads

It's just Facebook! Why are you making such a big deal out of it? Facebook sucks anyways.

He probably just wants to be left alone... he recently lost his mother. I say he let him be for a while, but tell him that you'll be there if he wants to talk.

Maybe people are telling them how they feel sorry and it hurts him, so he deleted it.
Answer mine? Please.!(:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...610AAy7eW6

Maybe he doesn't wanna talk or hear people's comments. Usually when death is involved, people want to be left alone. He'll return when he's ready. Just give him some space.

what ass

because facebook can be a lot to handle...my friend has had like 7 cus everytime he gets pissy he deletes it for like 2 months

like others said forget about facebook..just try to help him out...whatever issues you ahve seem to be far less important that his loosing his mom, right? think about it, if you were in his shoes..

i would say the reason he deleted it is because he lost his mother and doesn't want to get people writing unimportant shit on his wall when he's going through such a hard time, or doesn't want people leaving their condolences on his wall, which would be fake and just upset him.
why don't you go talk to him and comfort him instead of worrying about facebook which is a crappy site for people who have nothing better to do/think about.