This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When should I release my friends' Christmas movie?
11-09-2012, 07:39 PM
When should I release my friends' Christmas movie?
I made a video for my friends that includes all of their pictures put together with some of my best wishes for them. I got special permission from certain artists to use their music in the video. However I don't know when would be a good time to show them. I'm currently awaiting permission from Facebook to post it there. So, Christmas morning(the latest), Christmas Eve afternoon, what? Should I release it now, like my mother said? Hmm if there's an overhwhelming consensus here, I will have to seriously consider it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:48 PM

I would post it as early as possible so they all have a chance to see it. Christmas can be a very busy time especially on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. If you wait till then it may be after Christmas before they get to see it and thats not what you had planned. Thats a really nice thing you did for your friends and I hope they see what effort you put in and value it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply