This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that the love between a mother and her offspring is stronger than anything even a father and his?
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Do you think that the love between a mother and her offspring is stronger than anything even a father and his?
I saw someone on my facebook he uploaded a photo and made a comment basically saying that.. I find it a little offensive because my mother died when I was a kid and our father has done everything for us, always has been there and for somebody to basically say that his love will automatically never be as strong as a mothers is hurtful, especially after all we've been through.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:48 PM

It's different for every person and every situation, so don't feel bad Smile

Ads

A mother has a more physical and visceral connection to her children generally, because she has a lot more physical attachment to them during pregnancy and early infancy. However, fathers have very strong love too, and it does not take away from a father's love to say a mother's love is strong.

As a mother and carrying my children, knowing they were inside me before their dad knew, Yes I do have a stronger love. Not that their dad (my husband) doesn't have as strong a love, but the mother took care of herself and made sure the baby could and would arrive being healthy and loved.
Mothers give love different, more detailed and mindful of when she first knew she was going to present the dad with a gift to be proud of and cherish forever. Your mom would not have died if she could have prevented it. Be thankful your mom gave birth to you. Whatever the cause of death, I'm sure your mom would have chosen to live and raise you if she'd have had the option.

Not Really. Ask that question to yourself.