This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help with sending a letter to greece?
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
help with sending a letter to greece?
Ive tried everything to find my relatives in greece, ive used google, ask, anything, but no legit directory, anyone know a legitament directory? ive also tried facebook, but my biggest question is, when i type things on facebook for people search, does it search everyone? I really need help and would apreciate any efforts, thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:49 PM

Well ur opeing question dose not make sense with your quest.....

all those engines ,you quoted will not...have any of your relatives on them...

you can go to ANCESTERY .COM..they might be able to help...but you have to pay for it...

other wise i suggest.....

YOU TELL US UR FAMILY NAME ,,,,AND FROM WHICH REGION OR VILLAGE OR ISLAND YOU COME FROM...perhaps some one may be able to help you then.....

Ads

If you're really stuck, and there is nothing, and your parents cannot tell you anything. do you at least know what island or mainland there from? take a trip to greece and find them?

OR TRY THESE:
http://www.grecian.net/greekphones.html (call OTE and ask for there last name.)

or search there name

It seems that my previous answer to your similar question was not followed or given a try.

The next best I can suggest is to get in touch with me by mail and I will try to do a search for you once I have some particulars.

Unfortunately, there are not public records of Greek people apart of those for voting reasons and those are not very helpful. You can try the link below, but it asks fro too many details which if you don't know makes it obsolete.

The second link may be more helpful as it norrows the search by prefecture.

I'd suggest you to try special site listed below, it allows to make keyword search around facebook without logging in, so you may narrow down your search results with any criterias like name, location etc.