This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i find my half brother when i've tried all websites eg.familyreunited ?
11-09-2012, 07:41 PM
How do i find my half brother when i've tried all websites eg.familyreunited ?
I have a half brother but my dad doesn't know him neither does my mum, i've tried asking if i can see him but they won't let me i've tried all the website but need more help..please help me
sophie
xox

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:49 PM

Honestly here's what I do when I'm trying to find someone:

Gather all the basic information you can. Full name (middle name would help too), birth date (the entire date), current location (try at least getting the country and then work inward from there) and current or previous schools he might have attended.

You can get that information from people aside from your parents. Try grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.

Once you get a good amount of information, start looking at any websites you can. Even social networking sites like Facebook and Myspace. You'll be surprised at the results sometimes!

I wish you the BEST of luck--I know how frustrating that can be. Send me an e-mail with as much information as you can on him and I can try to help you out Smile.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply