This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
daughters ex friend changed my daughters email password?
11-09-2012, 07:41 PM
daughters ex friend changed my daughters email password?
She can't remember the answers to the security questions to change the password to something else. I am worried because this girl can now access her facebook account and send anything she wants to people from my daughters accounts making it look like my daughter sent it. What should she do?

I already told her how dumb it was to give out her password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:49 PM

call the other girls mom.

Ads

You can get a friend who is good with computers and get them to hack the account.

She can report it to the service provider and ask them to shut the account down. It might take a while though. In the meantime she should open a new email account and change her facebook and other passwords as soon as possible.

report it . and yeah i agree with 'taylor' Smile

she can always change her facebook password and she can put a different email address on facebook to one where she doesnt know the password. and if she sends anything inappropriate she can get in a lot of trouble so tell someone.

I think u can contact Facebook and ask then to delete her account i rember my father doing something like that to mine but cuz minegot hacked I no shell have to make a new one but it's kinda better I guess cuz then everything is gone

Delete the accounts or post on her facebook "someone hacked my email and facebook and its not me sending or saying anything"! Hope it helps

when you go to a facebook profile if you go down you'll see on the left sde of the screen there is an option that says ''Report/Block this person'' click that...and there will be this option that says
''This profile is pretending to be someone or a fake'' also click that...and after that there will be this thig that says ''Choose a type''
AND AFTER THAT!
you click ''Pretending to be me''

First, she can make up another email address - a temporary one, or one that she can use after this mishap.

Make another email address, and then log into Facebook and everything else she uses (but Facebook first). Change her contact e-mail to the new e-mail, and confirm it. Once it's comfirmed, take the old email OFF Facebook. After that, her ex-friend won't be able to use her old e-mail to log on anymore.

After that, change the Facebook password to something hard for anyone to guess! Then start doing that same process with every other thing she uses: Myspace, Youtube, Opendiary, Livejournal, ANYTHING AT ALL. And THEN, have her send out an e-mail either through Facebook or through her new e-mail, to all of her friends, saying that this girl hacked into her email so if they get any weird emails just ignore them, because the girl is just trying to start trouble.

It's a lot of trouble to go through, but if you can't get into the old email then this is pretty much how you're going to have to minimize the damage she can do.

Good luck!