This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i find someone by their maiden name?
11-09-2012, 07:42 PM
how can i find someone by their maiden name?
okay i have this friend ashley i was cool with years ago and i been trying to look for her on myspace and facebook and stuff but i can't find her! Is there a way i could look her mother up? i don't know her mom's new last name i just know her maiden name. is it possible?! please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:50 PM

Hire a private detective.

Ads

http://www.ancestry.com

Try peoplesearch.com

Try telephone directories to see if you could find the mother's relatives using the maiden name. Her parents, brothers may still live in the area. Then tell them who you are and why you are looking. I assume they will know who you are.

Other than that, try an online service to look for them especially if you know the area they are likely to be in.

You might try to look for her at http://www.mylife.com (formerly known as reunion.com), and see if she could be listed there, especially if you know what schools she attended, town she lived in, and approximate age. These are sites that reunite former classmates and friends. You might have to create an account (free unless you want to be a "premium" member), but if you don't find her right away, they will email you with possible names, etc.