This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did Scotty McCreery and Lauren Aliana start dating since day one?
11-09-2012, 07:42 PM
How did Scotty McCreery and Lauren Aliana start dating since day one?
Did they know each other before American Idol? Or audition in the same town? I didn't see them hanging out since the top like 13.. And Lauren Alaina said Scotty McCreery is like her brother.. Is she the next Selena Gomez? Just curious

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:51 PM

She's way more talented than Selena Gomez..and she's cuter too!
And I don't think they're dating. We tend to make ourselves believe what we want to about celebs and their dating relationships. Don't worry about it for now. If they think they need to share, they will.

Ads

my take on the finale.... it did appear they kissed on the lips, but the kissing on the cheek is totally different that could be a friendly thing and Scotty has also said to Jennifer Lopez "i love you baby" id say that just how he is very loving and caring and how he was raised as far as the "we have been together since day one" comment i took that as singing duets together and that they will continue to do so as theircareerss progress and im not going to believe two facebook accounts that say "in a relationship" anyone could have made those.

He Said "We'd Been Together Since Day One." He Never Said Dating (Or I Don't Recall) And Is Believe Is Was Scotty That Referred To The Cast As His "Family" Lauren Actually Said He Was Cute.

And If Your Comparing Them Because Selena Gomez Dated Her Co-Star Who Played Her Brother, Than Really... No. I Don't Think They Correspond....

Hope I Helped...