This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I find someone without knowing their last name?
11-09-2012, 07:44 PM
How do I find someone without knowing their last name?
I met this boy on a cruise and he clicked very well. I just made the mistake of not getting his last name. Therefore, I can't find him. I do know he lives in Pittsburgh and has a brother named John. They have a Belgian background, as well.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:52 PM

There is no way you can do that other than calling the cruise line and I'm sure they wouldn't give you any information.

Ads

With out some form of information you probably won't be able to. You can try contacting the cruise but they probably won't give you too much information. If you have any kind of information you can try to narrow it down using a search site.

Have fun with that. I have been trying that forever...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...335AAoPA6Y
answer mine please?

The cruise line might be able to identify him. Write them a letter with as much detail as you remember - cabin number would be ideal. Put a postcard in the letter. Stamp it and write "Hi Bruce - I was the redhead who played checkers with you. Please e-mail me at ...". Leave the address blank. If they are willing and able, they can address it and mail it. That protects his privacy. Alumni associations do this all the time.

On a practical level, if he didn't ask for your telephone number, e-mail address, regular address and IM name, he isn't interested.

If he mentioned his high school, you could try facebook. They let you browse people by school and year.