This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question for guys. How often do you want to hear from your girlfriend when your away on a long trip or vaca?
11-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Question for guys. How often do you want to hear from your girlfriend when your away on a long trip or vaca?
So you're going away on a two week trip. You'd prefer if your girlfriend:
a) texted you once in a while so you know she's thinking of you of misses you
b) wrote on your facebook wall so all of your friends also know that she's thinking of you and misses you
c) leaves you alone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:53 PM

Option (B), definitely! People writing on your facebook wall make you look more popular and desired, which raises your social status. So you two should already be posting on each others walls alot... it will make mad people jealous, trust me. Me and my girl do it all the time haha

And for the more private things... text it Wink

But umm how often depends! If you normally text every day, then text him every other day. If you text every other day about, then text every 3 days. As for facebook wall? You guys should post on each others wall about once every 2 to 3 days lol

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:53 PM

I want to know where she is at all time and I want her to call me every hour on the hour. And if she is cheating me... omg She is going to get screamed at and her shit is going to be on the lawn. I like to drink and yell. BTW cutting is the most retarded thing ever. STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!