This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The site Likesman website promises Twitter followers. Is it real? has anyone experienced it?
10-02-2012, 03:24 PM
The site Likesman website promises Twitter followers. Is it real? has anyone experienced it?
Just want to confirm before opting for it so please give genuine answers only.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 03:32 PM

Not only Twitter followers but it also successfully gives you facebook likes and Youtube views too. I have a business and internet is the best medium right now for marketing and hence I ordered 30000 Facebook Likes. I first had doubt about it being genuine but later on I realized it’s 100% real. So if you ask me I can confidently say that they are very good in what they do.

Ads

Best thing about Likesman is that it offers wide variety of packages to choose from and it is completely worth spending for. One thing is sure that they are not scammers as I have already bought many packages from their website and our business is just fine. It does make a difference when you are top on all social sites. People do see when you have lot of likes on facebook. So according to me Likesman works excellently.

Likesman gave me what they promised. Its true in today’s world that we can pay and buy anything we want. And they are not scammers for sure as I am a living example of it. And believe me the feeling of it is worth paying for. I think Likesman is just the best platform to give your business good recognition.