This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I block someone on Facebook if they already blocked me?
11-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Can I block someone on Facebook if they already blocked me?
I want to block someone on Facebook.They blocked me already,but they still look at my profile and I don't want them to.So how do I block them?
what if they are friends with some of my friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:54 PM

if they've blocked you, its impossible for them to look at your profile

Ads

Account information
>account privacy
>Privacy settings

l
l
l
l
l
l

jk i do not know it might be around there

If they already blocked you then there is no way they can look at your profile still

If your are blocked you can't see the other person profile, so you can't block either

If they blocked you then they can't still view your profile.
There is a way to block someone if they've blocked you already but you need to know their email address. If you do know it then go into block settings and type in their email address then click block.

Nope if they blocked you than you cant view there profile

If they have already blocked you, the only way to block them is with their email address, but it has to be the email address associated with their Facebook account. But if they've blocked you, they can't see you either, meaning when they do a search, you won't come up.

Also, if you have mutual friends and you leave a note on a mutual friends wall or status update, it won't show up to your blocked friend. That's why sometimes it looks like people are talking to themselves on their own status updates or sometimes conversations don't make any sense.

I know this for a fact because I've blocked my husbands sister. He is still friends with her. When he writes a status update and I comment on it, she can't see the comments. She only sees her own comments and his other friends (whether she's friends with them or not). She also can't see my profile or any other information. As far as she knows, I don't even have a Facebook account anymore. Also, I've been blocked by someone that my husband is friends with. When I sign into his account, I can see all of the blocked persons stuff, their comments on his status updates, etc. But if I sign in to my account, I don't see their comments at all on any of his status updates and they don't show up in my search.

As everyone else has said, if they have blocked you, they can't see your profile as you won't show up in searches.
The best way, if you want to be sure though, is to set your profile so that only friends can view it, from the privacy settings page.