This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do most people find it lame or strange to chat with people on Facebook if you see them in person?
11-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Do most people find it lame or strange to chat with people on Facebook if you see them in person?
I just met a guy a few weeks ago, and I quite like him and would like to get to know him better, but I am really bad at talking to people in person. I'd like to chat with him on Facebook, but as a brand-new Facebook user, I'm not really sure how people would see this. Is it rude/intrusive to chat with someone out of the blue, especially if you see them in person sometimes? Would that just be weird?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:55 PM

Lol. Didn't you just ask a question? lol. Talk to him in real life first. I only add people on facebook that I have met in real life and at least have an acquaintence-relationship with. Smile Talk to him in real life first is better.

Rich

Ads

11-09-2012, 07:55 PM

Not at all!!

I chat with my friend on facebook, and we see each other in person like once a week.

My sister-in-law met a guy she liked, and they chatted on facebook a lot b4 they went out on dates.

Facebook is the new way to stay in touch with people, so its not weird at all. And its fine to pop up in a chat box while he is online, that's what the feature is for Big Grin so use it, don't be shy.

Best wishes