This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm starting to like this girl? 10 pts?
10-02-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm starting to like this girl? 10 pts?
I have her added on Facebook & twitter already. I told her today that she was beautiful & shes like "awwe(: thank you". One day I'm thinking of directing messaging her on twitter just to chat & stuff. Advice? I'm sure she gets the message that I'm attracted to her haha
Will do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 03:38 PM

Grow a pair and talk to her face to face. Not to be harsh but youll never find out who she is truly is until you meet her in person.

Ads

If you feel that he already has a hint that you like her, just say it. You might end up losing her if you keep on delaying. Next time you meet her, tell her how you love her. If it works out, good for you both and if it doesn't you can still be friends but you will atleast not have the false expectations. All the best Smile

Message her! Lol u can do it dear... just ask her if she would like to go out sometime.. or if not that quick.. ask her what she likes to do for fun and then ask if she would like to go do that with u sometime.. goodluck! (:

Twitter? Facebook? Walk up to her in class and talk to her. I have had this happen to me when I talk to girls over text and chat, it can get awkward if you wouldn't say it to her face. Now make us guys look good and be sweet!

Well, what are you wait for dude?! Hit that chick up! Just talk to her at first and get to know her. Once you get to know her ask her if she thinks that you're cute. Then, go from there however you want. Wink

Message her!!!! Start off just talkingSmile