This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What was on the back of Hayley William's jacket when she performed at the 2010 VMAs?
11-09-2012, 07:49 PM
What was on the back of Hayley William's jacket when she performed at the 2010 VMAs?
It looked like she had something pinned to the back of her jacket with words on it, but I couldn't read it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM

It says "Beware of You". Beware of You is a phrase that Hayley came up with, and she's also used it and the abbreviation "B.O.Y." on some of her outfits for the Honda Civic Tour.

This is what Hayley said about it on her tumblr:
“I came up with it cause I wanted something that reminded me that I have the ability… power… (whatever you want to call it)… to build myself up or tear myself down. I’ve done an incredible job at doing both. And it’s my choice which one I want to be better at”

and then she said this on twitter:
""beware of you". i have the ability to build myself up or break myself down. i stay positive. strength comes from within."

here's a picture of the back of the jacket: http://hayleyfashion.info/?p=4729

She designed the whole outfit and her friend Jen who is the co-owner of a line called Dainty June sewed it for her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply