This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I put all my Facebook emails into a separate folder on windows live mail?
11-09-2012, 07:51 PM
How can I put all my Facebook emails into a separate folder on windows live mail?
In my windows live inbox i get a message for every single notification for Facebook, which can be quite irritating. I'm not sure how I can put both current messages and future messages from Facebook into a separate folder.

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

David S

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM

Sorry friend, i don't have knowledge about it but i don't think that it possible to put both current messages and future messages from facebook into a separate folder.

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:00 PM

To the top left of your inbox page you will see the word "Folders"..Hover mouse pointer over it and a Cog icon will appear , click onto that Cog icon and a little box will open with about 3 options of which one will say "Add a New Folder" so click onto that one and you'll see an option to name your new folder whatever you want, (suppose in your case it'll be named Facebook)...there you go, you now have a new folder...
And to put the Facebook ones in it look to the top of your inbox and click onto "Move to" Then you'll see all folder names open up in a box, so opt for the Facebook one (if that's what you've named it) and the email will be in your new folder
In case you're wondering, there is no way that Facebook emails will automatically go into that folder (Not that i know of). You have to do them all manually