This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my sister deleted me off her facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:54 PM
I think my sister deleted me off her facebook?
I dont see her on my page anymore, but Im also not seeing her on mutual friends page either. Does this mean she deleted me off her facebook and then blocked me completely or something?
I did happen to find one of her old comments on a mutual friends page and when i click on the link it says "page not Found"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:02 PM

Yeah probably. & she wants a personal life. She doesn't want you involved. I deleted & blocked my sister on facebook because I find that what I do on facebook is private. I don't need my sister knowing or seeing everything on there.

Ads

well, i know you didnt block her because then you couldnt be able to see any posts, so i think if you cant see her on your page: she might of deleted all the comments, etc. or Fb could of had a glitch. other than that, im not too sure..

I Get Friends All The Time That Say I Have Deleted Them When I Didn't Personally Do It....Maybe A FB Glitch idk.....And FYI FaceBook Is A "Social Network", So If You Want To Post "Private Stuff" Go To Myspace, Or Adult Friendfinder.....

your sister prolly blocked you from seeing her profile..

Maybe she deactivated her profile or was suspended. It might also be a glitch. Don't make a big deal out of it if she did remove you from her friend list, maybe she was going through it deleting people and accidentally clicked on you. It's just Facebook, don't take it to heart!