This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I stop receiving messages to my inbox from Facebook chat?
11-09-2012, 07:54 PM
How can I stop receiving messages to my inbox from Facebook chat?
Lately Facebook has been sending every single message from IM chat on Facebook to my Facebook e-mail. Its hogging up my messages folder and I don’t know how to change the settings in that. How do I stop this? Is this something new? Facebook is changing and I cant even delete all messages at once anymore and I want to figure out how to stop receiving im messages to my messages.
How can I do that? What settings do I change?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:02 PM

Mira cuandO te envien un mensaje del facebook a tu hotmail lo unico que debes hacer es abrir el mensaje y luego ir a la ultima parte donde te dice un pequeño mensaje que dice: "El mensaje se envió a ...... Si no quieres recibir estos mensajes de Facebook ni que se utilice tu dirección de correo para hacer sugerencias de amistad, puedes CANCELAR LA SUSCRIPCION. Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303 "
Haces click en cancelar suscripcion y se te va a abrir el facebook diciendo :Quieres dejar de recibir estas notificaciones en .. pones CONFIRMAR Y listo ya no te molestaran mas.
Espero que te sirva...

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:02 PM

It seems as if you can get blocked if you send maybe 10 requests in one day which is ridiculous! This is not fair at all! You can also get blocked if you keep replying to messages even though the person is a friend on your page!More people should know about this. How can new users of facebook reconnect when we get blocked for sending out no more that 10 requests in a day to people we actually know? You should try limiting your request which will of course take longer for you to reconnect. And once you get blocked all of your pending requests get canceled which means you have to send them out again without being blocked again!