This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone is trying to destroy my sister and her friend?
11-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Someone is trying to destroy my sister and her friend?
Is someone trying to destroy two women? My sister and her female co worker have a lot in common. My sister is helping her offoce friemd with tips on how to care of herself and elderly parents. My sister has 35 years experience with this. Someone has work is spreading rumors and saying the are sleeping each other. Is someone trying to destroy these two nice ladies? I believe so and why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:03 PM

Maybe they are sleeping with each other... who knows?

Ads

aww Sad i'm sorry first of all. and it does seem that someone is spreading evil. this world is corrupted.... your sister sounds really nice and i think she should just ignore the mean people and tell them the truth. obviously it's not true what she's doing. best wishes! Wink

people are gonna be like this in the world not matter what. try confronting the person?

Be careful, they could even post these rumors on facebook and in many sites on the internet. They might even photoshop pictures of them two to make them look real and people will think wrongly. Even on the cell phones they could do these tricks by texting rumors and posting photoshoped pics in it. I hope it doesn't happen, but if it does, you know what to do. Get the cops on whomever posted those rumors.