This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some really good/cute thing to write in a confession about my boyfriend on Facebook? 10 POINTS!!!!!!!?
11-09-2012, 07:55 PM
What are some really good/cute thing to write in a confession about my boyfriend on Facebook? 10 POINTS!!!!!!!?
Just a confession on Facebook to my boyfriend cute and sweet that everyone will like the post and say we are adorable<3 weve been dating a year now (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM

Your relationship isn't for the world to "like" and think is "adorable". If you post something on his wall, make it relevant, like something you think he would find funny or an gif/image of something you two talked about or a link to something you want to do.

I wanted to post something about my anniversary with my boyfriend that wasn't too mushy, so I found a few photos of things we did when we met (played jenga, played some drinking games, etc) and made a tasteful collage and wrote, "A fantastic night one year ago" and tagged him in it. Only people who knew how we met would understand it, which makes it so much sweeter between the two of us.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply