This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to tell people I know about other people seeing and judging for what you write on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
How to tell people I know about other people seeing and judging for what you write on Facebook?
How can I tell people I know not to put their intimacy and every nasty word they know for the whole world to see them on Facebook?.
Any quotes or sayings that will help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM

I don't know of any quotes, but not sure if that willl help anyway unless you come out and say it to them directly. You may just want to think about deleting these people. Thats what I did. If you aren't close with them at all, then consider it, so you don't have to see it at all. Good luck.

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:05 PM

Tell them that everything you put on facebook can be see by everybody on their list.

ANYTHING you write on the net becomes public and if you could not say that in ''real'' life, than you should not put that on the net either.

Things you put on facebook can backfire and making yourself look like your a sailor/whore is not cool.