This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come I cant upload a picture for my event on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 07:58 PM
How come I cant upload a picture for my event on Facebook?
I made an event on Facebook and when I try to upload a profile photo for it, It just says "Internet Explorer cannot display webpage". What do I do? I know the photo isn't too big because I used it in my other events.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:07 PM

If you are having a technical issue with Internet Explorer, Microsoft offers support to both business users and personal users via phone and email. A wide range of problems can be addressed through this service, ranging from error messages and connection issues to crashing programs and freezes. Microsoft indicates that responses are generally provided within a day.

Difficulty:Moderately EasyInstructions

Call Microsoft customer support at the number below during regular business hours. Be prepared with your contact information as well as the issues you are having with Internet Explorer. You may be prompted to leave a message.

Microsoft Customer Support
1-800-234-6020

Visit the Microsoft support email center by following the link in the Resources section below if you would rather communicate via email.

Type a brief title for your email in the "Problem Title" text box. You can name it simply "Internet Explorer problems" or label it with the specific problem if you know the term (for example, "Internet Explorer script error").

Describe the problem in the text box labeled "Problem Description." If you do not know the exact problem, provide information on what you were trying to do when the problem occurred, what happens (such as a crash or freeze) and how often it occurs. Also state whether or not the computer is part of a network of 10 or more computers. Provide the error message and error message code that appears when the problem occurs if available.

Select your Windows operating system from the drop-down menu.

Click "Continue" and fill out your contact information on the next screen. Include your name, phone number and email address. Click "Continue" when finished.

Wait for the confirmation page and click on "Close." Monitor your email Inbox for a response within a day from Microsoft customer support.

Read more: How to Contact Microsoft for Internet Explorer Help | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6226218_contact-...z1cOLXEG00

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply