This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What/How would you all feel if Facebook were to close down tomorrow ? This qun. is for Facebook lovers..?
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
What/How would you all feel if Facebook were to close down tomorrow ? This qun. is for Facebook lovers..?
There are people who dislike or even hate FB and this question is not for them.
Is there any substitute of FB ? I know there was Orkut, but it basically ceased to exist and Facebook came about...and maybe some other such social networking site would be created !
But I think, definitely FB is one of the very best such sites today.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:09 PM

I wouldn't even know about it. I DO NOT subscribe to any social networking sites.

Ads

I have one but could care less. I have a life.

If you only allow "facebook lovers" to answer the question, then why do you even need an answer? They are all going to agree with you?

Anywho, another alternative social networking site is Google+, which is a relatively new service that google launched to compete with facebook. It's not quite as full featured yet but in a year or two it may give fbook a run for its money.

I wouldn't really care. I like facebook just to catch up with people and contact them, i'm not someone who's on it 24/7. I probably go on it once a day to check. I'm rarely ever home, I keep myself busy seeing people, making stuff, etc. The internet is very dull, so it wouldn't particulary phase me.

i use to facebook to talk to people i like it a lot because i can talk to people who only have their phones and no credit snd such if it closed i would actualy not mind so mutch. why?

i'd find new ways to talk to people and always hated how facebooks interface was full of sooo many ads and bullshit you dont even want!

Google + I suppose

I do enjoy facebook but i can use my phone to communicate with people

I will delete my fb app from my phone and add google+ app .... nothing more than that......