This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would my EX girlfriend leave all the pictures of us kissing,etc on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Why would my EX girlfriend leave all the pictures of us kissing,etc on facebook?
We r not friends on facebook anymore, yet she still has all our photos tagged of us making out, etc. She claims she is in a relationship with some guy til he leaves in december?? What's the real deal???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:12 PM

She's too lazy to take them off?

Ads

It sounds liek she wants you back, but she doesnt know how to come about it to you. She wants you to feel jealous and for you to try and win her back.GO FOR IT

Facebook is the new revenge tool - plain and simple. She left those up, knowing you would look at them, to remind you of the relationship, and subsequently drive you crazy...which is exactly what you're doing.

You need to curb the urge to look at her profile period. I know that's hard to do when you're cyber-stalking an ex (I'm guilty myself), but you need to stop looking and let her do what she's doing.

If she wants to date random dudes for a few months until they mysteriously leave in December, then let her. You have no say over what she does anymore, and you should be focusing on finding someone new for yourself.

How do you think December Dude feels about kissy face pics of you on her FB page? If I were him, I would take that as a red flag. Quit peeping and move on with your life.

oopss ..i think she's still in love with u and might still be hoping that u would still be together again since she is so proud to have u and branding u hoping for all the girls to see! You should talk to her about this.

She Probably still Loves you or..She's showing off to her friends ect... that You and her did those things