This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my facebook just sent messages that I never made?
11-09-2012, 08:03 PM
my facebook just sent messages that I never made?
I go on facebook and see that a bunch of people reply to some 'messages' that I supposedly sent. I never sent anything, but it was some spam stuff like 'check out your naked ass on tape'. I changed my status, to which I publically apologized, since I never sent the messages.

I changed my password, so will my account stop sending stuff, or do I need to delete it? How did I get it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:12 PM

delete it

Ads

just wait and see

A website probably got your password. Changing it should solve the problem. I get these messages from people all the time. It's not a big deal.

There may be a virus on your computer.
My father had one, and it kept sending things through msn because they knew his password.
You said you changed yours, but maybe they found that out too.

Or, perhaps someone has hacked your account.. ?

Someone you know might have logged in and changed it. You probably logged in to a site that looked like facebook. never log in to a site that does not have a facebook.com or is considered fraudulent. Change your facebook password and your email password just to be in the safe side.

changing your password should fix it....your account probably got hacked. ive seen it a few times from my friends and changing passwords usually fixes it