This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you hate about facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
What do you hate about facebook?
I hate when people tag me in a photo then ignore what you have to say, why the phuck did you tag me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:12 PM

The changes.

Ads

There's no Assbook Sad

I hate how they change it every other day.

That no matter how many times I turn down game requests, the same people keep asking me over and over to play those time-wasters.

everything.. the tags, the spam in the mailbox, the stalkers, the useless popularity contest, the drama, the fact that every one can see what you say or post

Too much drama, and some people posting every single thing they do. "Oh, I'm in the bathroom right now." I really don't care about everything they do. I actually deleted mine a few weeks ago because of it.

And another big reason is people contacting me on there instead of by phone. Over half my friends told me happy birthday on my facebook last year. Call me crazy but I would have prefererred a phone call or even a text. They would invite me somewhere on facebook, and I would not get the invite if I didn't go on facebook.

Those two things are the biggest for me.

It's been a while since I bashed Facebook, but what the hey, I'll do it again! My answer is the same as it's always been; Facebook is too much like those tacky holiday newsletters that boorish relatives send. Newsletters and social sites such as Facebook really only serve one main purpose; It's a tool your peers can use to let you know where you stand on the popularity meter, and to rub it in your face that their life is so much better than yours will ever be. NO THANKS!

Lots of people put those tacky cards and newspapers on their fireplace mantel. I prefer to put those items INSIDE my fireplace. They make great kindling.

The fact that Facebook keeps changing every once in a while can be quite frustrating. I also hate those game requests that people keep sending me. They just keep piling up. And yeah, I agree with you about tagging. They should make something where you can't tag someone without sending them a tag request. That way the person can at least know.

that Facebook keeps changing