This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you say to your ex if they added you on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
What do you say to your ex if they added you on Facebook?
One of my ex girlfriends just added me on facebook. The thing is that's fine, but now she's married. I honestly don't know what to say to her, a little help please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM

If you have no I idea what to say to her, maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't say anything. You don't have to make contact. You could wait till she contacts you.
If you desperately want to write something just ask her how she is doing.

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:13 PM

Depends on what you want to gain from it, she added you first so i'd let her talk first if you don't have anything to say its her call. If she doesn't talk then she just really added you for more friends. There's a list called "restricted" which limited what they can do and see of your profile. Put her on that and forget about it

Don't fret about it, one of my ex's is my facebook friend and just likes statuses or comments if there bad. Another added me to apologise about how she ended it and that was it. Its not like she's text you asking to hang out, let her make the call