This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i find a friend with just their email on facebook (where is friend finder)?
11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
how do i find a friend with just their email on facebook (where is friend finder)?
Hi i received my friend's email but I do not know how to find their facebook with their email. I have tried to search it on facebook but there were no results, I also tried to use friend finder but I can not find where that is. Where is friend finder on the new facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM

Facebook (or "The Facebook" as it was originally known) went from being a small network for Harvard University students in 2004, to a global giant with over 300 million registered users (and growing) in 2009. Indeed, many people have Facebook accounts; finding an old friend or relative you haven't heard from in awhile shouldn't be too difficult, providing they have a Facebook profile.

Difficulty:Moderately EasyInstructions

Sign in to your Facebook account to have full access to the search feature.

Enter the person's name in the upper-right hand corner of the screen (next to magnifying glass). Click on the magnifying glass symbol to perform your search.

Click on "People" at the left side of the screen, to narrow your search down to registered users.

Browse through the users to see if you can find the person. Once you locate the person's profile, click on their name to contact them.

Filter your search results if you're having difficulty finding the person. Enter the person's ZIP Code, school or workplace above the search results.

Search by alternate names if you're having difficulty. Consider any nicknames or other names the person may go by.

Read more: How to Find Some One on Facebook | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5662021_one-face...z1abBxaUgA

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply