This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me start a conversation with this guy?
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Help me start a conversation with this guy?
I just was told him on fb, i was sorry for my other friend adding him on facebook, cause shes really weird. And hes like no, its fine. And then i was like im really sorry, and he didnt say anything. So what should i say know. Im only 12, so nothing weird or anything, hes just a crush. I want to start a conversation, so he can get to know me. I would like a guys options too!
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM

just say "do u go_________ i think ive seen u before, u look really familiar. and stop apologizing! haha and wen u see him at school or whereever, say "hey i know u from face book!" haha and then just start talking.

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:13 PM

I agree with ^^^ her Smile
stop apologizing! Also, just joke around with him- guys love a girl with a sense of humor (at least any sane guy). You could just "accidentally" run into him and be like "oh sorry... oh hey! I know you *smile*..." and just casually go into a conversation. pretend he's kind of like a brother- easy to talk to.