This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do they have enough evidence to convict me?
11-09-2012, 08:05 PM
do they have enough evidence to convict me?
i sent a threatening text message to someone i have never met on my girlfriends phone. i never said my name i only said stop texting my girlfriend. well he looked on my girlfriends facebook and found my name and called the cops and they issued a warrant for malicious use of telecommunications. do they really have anything they can use in court? It wasnt my phone and i never said my name can they really get me on this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM

Most Likely although if you get a good attorney the tables just might turn somehow

Ads

Hell yes ..............if you don't have the b*lls to face the guy and resort to this wimpy form of intimidation then you deserve all you can get

maybe you can just say that you are not the BF, after all, your GF is texting some other dude.

Kid if your girlfriend is texting another guy get mad at her not the guy.If she is your girlfriend she would tell that guy.if she does not it is because she likes his texting.Women do not like guys like you because you think that violence will make him stop and her love you more.That only got you introuble and now the cops are after you.They do have proof with the time you sent that text and with your girl saying she saw you do it.And the time he received that text with phone records.You are already messing up.Take a break from that girl she does not want you if she did you would not be on yahoo answers and cops after you. There plenty of girls out there wake up women do not like insecure guys and if you leave her alone I guarantee you she will call you.

YES. BIG Mistake!
You think your girlfriend will say it was her?
Now, they are more strict with the charges they give to individuals for recent murders and harassing. They are penalizing the criminal acts through the computer and cell phones to the fullest.

Probably: other than the actual charge, you will have that on your record for life plus, the protection order against you.

Ps. Don't be too jealous, control yourself.