This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am not receiving some files to my yahoo mail.?
11-09-2012, 08:06 PM
I am not receiving some files to my yahoo mail.?
But I can receive mails just fine if they are notifications from linked sites such as facebook and the like. However, whenever I tried sending mail w/ attachments using my other account, it is showing as sent. But when I open my primary email to where I sent the attachment, I'm not receiving any.

This is the second time it happened. I'm so worried because the attachments are confidential.
I tried re-sending but still nothing came. So I tried using the other account to send it to itself and I am receiving it, but not on my primary account!

Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM

I was able to identify a synchronization problem between your account and our server's database that could explain the problem you were experiencing. The fix we've applied may take up to 24 hours to complete, but after that your Yahoo! account should work properly.

If the problem persists, you should try testing your specific attachments by sending to your own email address. It may be possible the error is on the end of your other receiving account, and not the sending account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply