This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long do you think a couple should be dating before they have a profile picture together on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:06 PM
How long do you think a couple should be dating before they have a profile picture together on facebook?
or should you even do that? My boyfriend and I have been dating about 2 months and i always see other couples that use pictures of the two of them as their profile picture on facebook. I really don't care if he does it, i'd be flattered and everything, but i was considering using a picture of us for my profile picture. not yet i don't think... but how long should i wait. haha this is kind of a stupid question, just asking your opinions out of curiosity.Thanks :]

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM

I was going out with my fella for about 2 to 3 months and put a picture of us together on Facebook I think its nice to shows that you care about a person!

Ads

11-09-2012, 08:14 PM

well i think you should use the pic as your profile pic. i think its cute and i have a pic of me and my girl as my profile pic for both myspace and facebook. weave been dating for about 4 months. i really like her a lot, well i guess you don't want to hear about me but i do think you should use the pic for your profile pic.