This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it okay for adult children to say happy mothers day on facebook, no calls or cards?
11-09-2012, 08:06 PM
is it okay for adult children to say happy mothers day on facebook, no calls or cards?
They are adults late 30's to mid 40's.
I am 64 and have 4 sons who didn't call. 2 said happy mothers day on facebook and said they would see me later. They didn't. One son (in the military) was in the area for my grandsons hockey game. Found out many family going to the game but I wasn't invited. They sure know how to call when they need money etc.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM

yeah, should be cool.

Ads

No way. You have two options, call and send a card, or call. Facebook doesn't count my man.

Well its not the best way to say happy mothers day...

I mean I did it but only after I gave a card AND an E-card

Facebook isn't something I would be pleased to be wished happy mothers day on. It's like can u be a little more appreciative.

Do they care if it hurts us mom's NO. and NO it is not okay. All of mine called and sent gifts or cards. My youngest however even screamed his head off at me and un invited me to his wedding oh well life goes on and if I am lucky enough to live that long, I'll see a divorce anyways.

No that isn't ok, my mum and dad are 32+37 and they still buy cards and gifts and book there parents a table out at a restaurant, that's just being plain lazy! Very un thoughtful!

Ha! My girlfriend 35 told her mom happy mothersday on facebook oh yesterday I said don't you want to call and she said nah thats good enough. I guess to each their own, she could have not done anything?

No its very uncosidering plus how hard is it to just frekin call if u have time to be on facebook u have time to call

Hallmark holidays lol. Yeah, it's okay to the degree that you're okay with it. If not, call them up and tell them you're disappointed.