This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! Is there any way to keep someone from reading a message i sent them on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Help! Is there any way to keep someone from reading a message i sent them on facebook?
I sent my ex-boyfriend a message on facebook that said "I miss you" but i wasn't going to actually send it, i was just trying to make myself feel better by writing it, what do i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:15 PM

The only way to prevent him from reading it, is to plot his demise.

Ads

Lol srry.

That message is stuck there.

you should be able to go into messages where u sent and and delete it

whats done is done, sorry...... thats not a bad thing to send anyway, you can just play it off like you were msg'ing someone else.... say you were sending it to me if you want, i'll back u up =P

ah, the old I didn't mean to send my ex the "I miss you" note. I think you're pretty much sunk. Maybe he'll read it and come running back to you though.

I suppose you could try to deny it lol Say that your friend was messing around with your computer and she sent a message under your name as a practical joke or something. I dunno. Cuz I dont think there is a way to recall a message on facebook. Or you could try deleting the thread. I don't know if that works either though. Sorry.

ok go up to his message box and say JUST JOKEING trying to see how you would react but there is no way i did the same thing hehe

If you wrote on his Wall, then you can delete it...however if you sent him the message...unfortunately, you can't delete. Unless you know his password and went into his inbox and deleted it, but that would be rude and invading his privacy. Or you can try going into your inbox and click on the "Sent Messages" tab and click on the "x" by the message, I think that should delete the 'thread.' You can try it, hopefully it works! Good luck!

nope
srry