This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you put your twitter on your myspace but also be able to hide your music player and the musicstillplays?
10-02-2012, 04:29 PM
How do you put your twitter on your myspace but also be able to hide your music player and the musicstillplays?
I have my music player hidden on myspace and I have my twitter widget added to my myspace, but then it hides my widget in order for the music player not to show, and if i hide it through myspace and the twitter shows then my song wont play..Can somebody please help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 04:37 PM

add a twitter button
take a look at a MySpace tutorial at
http://commentzoned.com/community/index.…
this place can help good luck

Ads

delete the code you are using to hide your music player and put this there instead:
<style>
.katamari {hide myspace playlist 103108}
embed, object {filter:alpha(opacity=0.2); opacity:0.02; -khtml-opacity:0.02;}
td td td embed, td td td object, table table td.text embed, table table td.text object {filter:none; opacity:none; -khtml-opacity:none;}
table table div {position:absolute; top:0px; left:-250px;}
table table td.text div, table table div div, table table table div, div table table div, table div table div {position:static;}
table.interestsAndDetails {margin-top:-25px;}
</style>

I think that will work.

are you using profile 1.0 or profile 2.0? since 2.0 came out nearly a year ago now, when you ask these questions it would help if you provided this information. thanks!

Not sure, but since you are a music artist, you can add music to your twitter page at http://www.imusictweet.com