This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do convince my parents to have facebook or to have some freedom?
11-09-2012, 08:08 PM
What should I do convince my parents to have facebook or to have some freedom?
My parents are strict. I am not allowed to have boyfriend or I can't even call a guy. I can't have facebook or I can't text with my phone. Because they blocked it, I can only call with my phone that's it. I had a guy friend because he didn't like this it seems like I am going to lose him soon.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:16 PM

Sit down and have a talk with them and give them some really good reasons to let you have some freedom. Talk to them as soon as possible.

Ads

Do it anyway. You only live once.

This is a long shot, but you could ask around with your parent's friends until you find one with a FaceBook account. Then have that person relay to your folks that they could communicate that way. That would get your folks exposed to the site at least, and maybe open the door for you too.

well i think it all depends on your age how old are you? my parents were strict i wasnt allowed to date until i was 16 and couldnt have guys call until i was 16 aswell. i think if your 15 and over it should be okay to have a facebook just dont be like other girls out their 13 years old showing her butt & other assets all over thats what i dont approve of and believe me theirs alot of creeps and pedafiles out their on the internet thats what your parents are afraid of but i also think you should have some privacy (i know its very hard when your a teenager) and should be entitled to have a facebook (if you are 15 and over) im not sure what you can say to your parents maybe just let them know you would like to have some responsibility and facebook is a good way to keep in touch with your friends and family members and promise them you will be respectfull good luck.