This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the point of facebook. What is the correct way to use it?
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:19 PM

There is no point in facebook. It is supposed to be a social networking site but it seems to be more of an anti-social brewery for arguments and controversy. The correct way to use it is not to even start.

Ads

Facebook is a way to connect with people everywhere your family and friends you can talk to people on facebook or you can play games on it any kind you need just search them and play some are really fun to play

There is no point. It starts arguments with people and ruins relationships. I recently deleted my facebook, and am much happier!

But if you want to use it, the correct way is to start pointless arguments with people and be "friends" with people you have never even met.

Basically Facebook makes the idea of posting all your personal info online not seem scary and stupid.

It is also intended as a social-networking site, so you can connect with people. The only reason I have a facebook account is so that I could access a special half-off sale for a software I use. I don't really use it for anything else.