This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?
Ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? The guy i just started dating has 3 pix of him and his ex gf...in 2 pictures they are hugging....should i be worried? they been broken up for 3 months now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:19 PM

Jealous. Did he just put the pics up? If not, then i wouldn't worry about it.

Ads

yes....unless he never visits FB.

If those are old fotos, he is probably lazy to take 'em off! u can ask him to remove them if they are bothering u

No they might just still be friends

I dont think guys think the same way as us ladies... he probably hasnt given it a second thought wer as we would be straight on deleting their as* off facebook :-p

I dont think you should worry at this point however if he starts calling u by her name or txtin her.... you can worry then Smile

Hope this helps

He would not be my boyfriend.

A lot of people remain friends with their ex, its not a big deal unless you have jealousy issues

i know it fer ladies but madd expeciall if its a pic of him and a girl ugg i woul be mad at my bf

You have the right to your feelings. He should have taken them off. If they just broke up and he hasn't had time to,just let it go for awhile. But if he doesn't, after a few weeks, then do what your heart tells you to do. If he were mine, he wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore,if he cant put those photos in a box where they belong. I would start to think that he is still into her and/or wants to be back together with her. Another question to ponder,what about a Man who has many photos of many very attractive Women- some really provocative photos there? How do you girls feel about this?This is a problem with FB and it can cause problems between couples.It can be too open and people flirt a lot there also-causing problems between many couples sometimes. I know Man feel different about this issue,but yea it is a problem