This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats the best excuse to not put myself as someones girlfriend on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Whats the best excuse to not put myself as someones girlfriend on facebook?
There is this guy I kinda like and we been messing around with each other, I have interest in him but I also have doubt. well he wants to put us as boyfriend girlfriend on facebook. But I dont want to because I dont want another guy im interested in to to jealous. I want to let him down easy without hurting his feelings. Whats a excuse to not do it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:20 PM

I would just tell them, that if you put it up there, and it's available for everyone to see, it will cause drama, for the both of you. Girls who like him will harass, and make mean messages, and the guys will think he is a competition, and tell him guys always want girls in a relationship because its like a game, to take a taken woman. And you don't want to have to deal with them.

Ads

just say, its really not the publics business who either of us r with and why do you care so much about it being on facebook or not thats a little childish dont you think? Facebook is not what makes it official.

If you have family on facebook you could say youd rather not make it public for your family to see until ur in a serious relationship so you dont have to answer questions about him and how you met him blah blah

If you have family on facebook you could say youd rather not make it public for your family to see until ur in a serious relationship so you dont have to answer questions about him and how you met him.

just say you have nosy family on facebook!