This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I reach more people with my website?
11-09-2012, 08:11 PM
How can I reach more people with my website?
My mother-in-law, Lina, is a wonderful cook. She is from Italy and she is very particular about her recipes. Many of our friends, and co-workers ask for her recipes. So, I decided to create a website for her - http://www.mammadipino.com
Our group of friends are enjoying her delicious recipes, but I would like to spread the word and let more people savor such delicious flavors.
Any suggestions on how to do that?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:20 PM

post a link on facebook r twitter r myspace

Ads

If some of your other friends have websites that google recognizes, then you can ask them to put a link to your site on a page of theirs. That will make it easier and faster for google to find you, if other websites have your link.

Also, send an email out to lots of your contacts telling them about your site, and asking them to tell others.

hope that helps SmileSmileSmile

Everyone is on Facebook. Google Facebook Connect so that you can have plug-ins like the Facebook "Like" button and also get feedback from users on Facebook.

Set up an account at twitter and tweet cooking ideas with a link to her site

Get on Facebook and do the same - post updates with a link to her site and maybe even some pics and videos

Write articles with her recipes to publishers like http://www.associatedcontent.com and attach a link to the website

Do a search for Recipe Forums and submit recipes, articles and posts with a link to the website.

That should keep you busy - just think of the internet as a big social house party with a million different rooms to mingle in! Every time you find a site to mingle and share on - do it!

I like it, i'm in!
Ciao!