This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would you feel if your boyfriend or girlfriend kept pictures of their ex?
11-09-2012, 08:12 PM
How would you feel if your boyfriend or girlfriend kept pictures of their ex?
Whether it be on facebook or in a box under their bed would you wasn't them to get rid of them? Would you not mind?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:20 PM

No I wouldn't mind if it was just facebook or under the bed. They're really just memories. I like looking at mementos myself to remember that time of my life, and that does not mean that I still want to be with that person. I would have a problem with it if they kept a picture of their ex in a picture frame on their nightstand or on their desk at work though.

Ads

Break her computer and burn her bed

So the guy them kinda talking to right now kept his exgirlfriend pictures I went in his phone after asking him to delete them over 5 times and deleted them myself... (: if she won't delete them you do it. & I would get pissed. They're your EX for a reason.

I'm not bothered by my boyfriend's pictures of his exes. He keeps one on our fridge - he and his ex, after they'd finished a marathon. That was a major accomplishment for both of them, and I'm hardly entitled to tell him to crop her out of the shot. I'm also not threatened by it - they broke up, and we're quite happy together.

Everyone is entitled to their past, and you're entitled to keep pieces of that past. If my partner was fixated on those momentos, then you have something to worry about - like if they're spending more time with those old pictures, than with you. Otherwise, I don't see what the big deal is.

I would feel kind of weird about that, like personally why would he want to keep pictures of her, I don't have any pictures of my ex's.