This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I dump my girlfriend if she uses facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Should I dump my girlfriend if she uses facebook?
Facebook is for losers. Should I dump her if she uses it? Should I just force her to delete her account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:20 PM

no

Ads

Loser.

Is this a joke or are you being serious because if your going to dump a girl because she goes on facebook you are a really immature an pathetic guy

Some extremely successful people use Facebook, including some of your most well know actors and musicians. Facebook can be addictive and turn people in to couch potatoes if they get pulled in, but it can also help build network, find lost contacts, repair relationships (or damage them), and get people jobs. Same with Twitter.

I don't particularly like using Facebook, but it isn't for losers. Sounds like you are the loser here who is jealous of Facebook. It is getting much more attention than you isn't it? Don't dump her, tell her that you would like her to spend more time with you and less time on the computer. Create opportunity for her to spend more time with you. I went through the same thing with my girl. She'd spend 3 days in row doing little else. That passed and we are doing much more together.

I think she should dump you cause you're a loser.