This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has any brought something from the website zwee.com before?
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Has any brought something from the website zwee.com before?
I was thinking about buying the iphone 3G from there, but i'm not too sure the site is reliable and the phone is only 250 unlocked, please can anyone help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:21 PM

Yea, I bought a PSP. It arrived, was new and I had to call them to confirm shipping and a nice girl explained that they were new and have gotten a massive number of orders.

Can't comment on the iphones but my psp was sealed and new. it was pink.

Ads

I also search this same question and found this. Nobody answered yet?

Anyway the looks of that site seems it is not a well established e-commerce site. It looks like a blog instead.

I would also like to know whether zwee is a genuine website? It seems the website is firstly registered at 1998.but not much feedback or testimonials about this site in any of the deals site in internet. ( i used to search in to deals2buy.com,fatwallet.com,slickdeals.net, dealsmany.com etc..but till the date i didn't found any posts about zwee.com )

So my advice is never pay the amount till you get an answer from a genuine customer. or if you already paid through paypal, and you think that site is a fraud, you can claim this to the paypal.

I also like to hear about the credibility of the zwee.com

They tweet @ ZWEEDOTCOM. The chick said they r still having problems with the pricing. So make sure you got the right price before you order. I am waiting for an email to make sure that price is right. It probably is since Friday the 3GS is out.

its eBid with a new name according to the site if you trust them then go ahead ayy its free shipping as well but something seems hackish i mean they don't show ANY contact info they only give u an option to email them but you have to do it on the site they don't SHOW the email i mean something really seems shady as well i checked out all possible eBids site and everyone of em had nothing less than a B- on bbb.org and may i add zwee.com's privacy policy doesn't seem at all legit to me also where is their return policy? answer i didn't see one so if u find something wrong with your purchase you have to rely on their web site to report it or twitter is the other option and like others said the prices are jacked up as in may be incorrect so i would wait til that is solved to even try anything but these deals seems so incredible but also seems impossible unless ur buying from eBay

overall i say don't do it and no i haven't bought from the site