This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you upload a picture on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
How do you upload a picture on Facebook?
I just made a Facebook, and I want to put a picture up but I can't figure out how to upload one (what to click to get there). I want to download it from my computer, I have a macbook and its on photo booth. If you could tell me how from the fb home page, that would be great! Thanks so much!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:21 PM

click on ur fbook go down 2 th bottom u shud c little icons wave ur mouse over them until u c 1 called photos clik it and it shud say create a photo album... make a album is realli easy and then you find the photo you want 2 upload and go dwn it shud say try simple uploader clik that then browse then find ur photo and clik agree 2 terms n stuff... then wait and dont close it ur photos will b uploaded then clik on th photo u wanna up load it should say tag...e.t.c and u clik make profile pic clik it and then drag the box around what you want to make ur pic then ok or sumin and its done!

Ads

Just open the profile page and then move your cursor to the upper left side then there will be an option displays like " change picture " click on that and add pictures. Make sure every picture that you upload will be your profile picture.

in the bottom left there are bookmarks or i should say icons if you are new to it. look for one that says photos and looks like a photo if you click on it u should be in the photos thing u can probably figure it out from thereright?