This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay for my girlfriend to do this?
11-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Is it okay for my girlfriend to do this?
I'm 16, been with her over a year.
It was her birthday two weeks ago and I bought her some flowers. She threw them on the floor, said I didn't spend enough, and posted facebook statuses saying I was horrible.
She's hit me before, and cheated, and I stay with her still...stupid, I know, but she says her big brother will hit me if I leave her?

Idk. Is it okay for her to throw my stuff on the floor and all that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:22 PM

Absolutely not

Ads

NO! You need to dump her. She is so horrible to you. You are infact a gentlemen. Forget about her threat about her big brother. Just dump her. She doesn't deserve you

Oh, you need to let her go man, it's the thought that counts not the amount of money that goes into it, answer mine http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...428AAUFUIj

no way , get rid of her she sounds like a nasty bitch , good luck and you can do a lot better

No, it's really not okay for her to do anything like that to you.

Whether you spent a lot or not on her doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts, and the fact that she threw your flowers to the floor and disregarded them speaks volumes. She's high maintenance and not good for you, at all. Next is the statuses - she's likely turned friends against you, and seems deluded. Thirdly, she is actually physically violent towards you, which states that she doesn't respect or deserve you. She's also cheated. Please, please don't stay with her. Yes, there's the brother aspect, and you're scared, but seriously, tell an adult. Your mother, father, anyone. If you still go to school, tell your teachers. Just break up with her quietly - personally, I wouldn't give her the dignity of an in-person breakup, but that's just me. Make sure you're safe. The worst comes to the worst, it's probably an empty threat.

Good luck.

Talk to the brother. Explain why you might leave her to keep him from hurting you. Some guys don't do what their sisters say, he might be the nicer of the two siblings and totally understand. You've got to leave! That girl is so selfish and just wants the attention from you. She hits you? That's awful! She a disgrace to girlfriends everywhere. You should leave and never look back.

OMG tell that b!tch to get another bf, she can not push you around where's your man hood if she throws your stuff on the floor and says it's not good enough well say that it's good enough for me, stand up to her if she tries to hit you use self defense tell her it's over and get out while you still can!
If your shy and not good with all this self defense stuff call the police if she hits you that's domestic violence which is against the law in the UK and she is threatening you. Record the next time she threatens you! Just get out while you can.
I had a bf which started to hit me if I didn't do chores so I broke up with him before it got to serious.
Get out while you can that's what I'm saying!

Leave her she is a spoiled brat and you can do so much better

She is a spoiled rotten little brat "princess". Are her parents reasonable at all? If they are, I would come over when she's not home and tell them that the relationship is not working out but she is threatening you with her brother beating you if you break up and ask them to address the issue with both kids. Seriously, you are being abused just like if you were married and she has NO RIGHT to do that to you at all.