This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get one direction to follow me on twitter?
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
How can I get one direction to follow me on twitter?
Please help, It would mean so much to me. :')
Like if you got one or a few of them to followy ou,how did you do it, please give me some examples
Thank you. xx
Ella, Any fucking need for that, God, if you don't like them keep stuff like that to yourself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:22 PM

You cant. They dont know you so why would they consider picking you out of the millions of fans they have? and what does it matter anyway. They are douchebags.

But i guess if your really bothered about it, pre-order one of their songs, screen shot it and tweet them it saying something gay like "Please follow me! Biggest fan!!xxxxx" or something gay like that.
And if they dont bow to that then they are worse than we all think.

Ads

Directioner? Big Grin well, you really cant MAKE them follow. It takes a lot of work and effort. they say in their interviews they hate girls who are always like "FOLLOW ME!" on every single one of their twitter posts. So just go to a signing and give them your twitter or make a really huge sign at one of their concerts and have your twitter account on it! I really have no other ideas! (:

Tweet them, A LOT but say something interesting every time, something that if they read they'll recognize you if you tweet something interesting again, maybe have someone who does have a follow from you retweet you a bunch of times. Smile Hope i helped