This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I tell my ex-girlfriend if she confronts me about deleting her as a friend on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
What should I tell my ex-girlfriend if she confronts me about deleting her as a friend on facebook?
I know this question may seem stupid, but i need some advice. So here's the deal. I still have feelings for my ex. I still want her back. I'm giving her her space and letting her live her life in hopes that maybe something can happen again. On that note, what should i tell her if she ever gets mad and confronts me about deleting her on facebook? The last thing i want to do is come off as immature.

thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:22 PM

I'd suggest you tell her the truth. That always works best!

Ads

Please be realistic, and life goes on. She will never back to you this way. Please play cool, and don't freak her out. Even you still love her, doesn't mean you should do anything like when you guys together. Give her a space. If she is for you, she will back to you

tell her that its too hard for you to still be aware of her life if shes not in your life..
that way she will know how you feel, but also accept that you're giving her some space

mine:
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...229AAJRDOY

Your question is not a stupid question. You need advice and it's great that you can feel free to ask for it. I think you need to let her know that you still have strong feelings for her and that keeping her on Facebook is stopping you from moving on. Ask her not to get upset about this and let her know that it has nothing to do with her. Let her know how it hurts you to had to delete her but that it hurts too much to keep her on Facebook. You should not feel that you are immature for wanting to delete her. I think it takes a very mature person do what you did. Just let her know that it was too much of a reminder of what you lost and that you need to move on with your life. If she gets upset after you telling her this then that only means that she still has feelings for you and that she's really not ready to let you go completely.